CODY HUDSON (American, b. 1971) lives and works in Chicago. He has presented numerous site-specific installations across the globe including in Santa Monica, Seoul, Nantes, Chicago, Bangkok, and Dresden, creating landmark murals for the Nike World Headquarters and Illumination Studios. Recent solo exhibitions include David B. Smith Gallery (Denver, CO), Mini Galerie (Amsterdam, Netherlands), The Holdout (Evora de Alcobaca, Portugal), Primary (Miami, FL), ANDREW RAFACZ (Chicago, IL), Left Field (San Luis Obispo, CA), HVW8 (Berlin, Germany), and V1 Gallery (Copenhagen, Denmark). Recent group exhibitions include Somerset House (London, UK), De School (Amsterdam, Netherlands), Graphische Sammlung ETH Zürich (Zürich, Switzerland), Paradigm Gallery (Philadelphia, PA), Amala Gallery (Tokyo, Japan), Joshua Liner Gallery (New York, NY), Chicago Design Museum (Chicago, IL), Guerrero Gallery (San Francisco, CA), Lamington Drive (Collingwood, Australia), and the Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts (Grand Rapids, MI). Hudson has been exhibited widely at art fairs in Chicago, Rotterdam, Miami, and Copenhagen.
- ‘Temporary Relief: A Review of Cody Hudson at Andrew Rafacz’, Newcity Art, July 13 2020 , (PDF)
- ‘Cody Hudson Creates Abstract Compositions That Emphasize the Importance of the Human Touch’, amadeus, February 21 2020 , (PDF)
- ‘Imperfectly Perfect-Cody Hudson for RYSE Hotel’, MAEKAN, August 22 2018 , (PDF)
- ‘Cody Hudson gets hands-on at RYSE’, RYSE Hotel, (PDF)
- ‘Review: Cody Hudson/Andrew Rafacz Gallery’, Newcity Art, July 12 2013 , (PDF)