ABDOLREZA AMINLARI (Iranian, b. 1979) lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. Aminlari completed the AICAD/New York Studio Residency Program in 2001 and received his B.F.A. from the College for Creative Studies in 2002. Abdolreza Aminlari has had solo exhibitions at Jackie Klempay (Brooklyn, NY), Longhouse Projects (New York, NY), Taymour Grahne (New York, NY), Cudro Gallery (Dubai, UAE), and Situations Gallery (New York, NY). Recent group exhibitions include Foley Gallery (New York, NY), Abrons Art Center (New York, NY), ROCKELMANN & PARTNER (Berlin, Germany), Fierman Gallery (New York, NY), and Greepoint Terminal Gallery (Brooklyn, NY). His work is included in numerous private and public collections.
- ‘The Critic's Notebook’, The New Criterion, February 4 2019
- ‘In the Studio: Abdolreza Aminlari’, Christine Minas Fine Art, , (PDF)
- ‘Formal Relations’, ArtAsiaPacific, , (PDF)
- ‘Abdolreza Aminlari and Benjamin King at Longhouse Projects’, Art News, July 30 2014 , (PDF)
- ‘An Improv of Color and Threads of Hope’, The Wall Street Journal, June 22 2012 ,
- ‘Bushwick Open Studios’, The New York Times, June 7 2012 ,