CAROLINE WELLS CHANDLER (American, b. 1985) lives and works in Queens, NY. He received an MFA from Yale University in 2011 and a BFA from Southern Methodist University (Dallas, TX). He has had recent solo exhibitions at Andrew Rafacz Gallery (Chicago, IL), Rosenwald Wolf Gallery (Philadelphia, PA), Lord Ludd (Philadelphia, PA), Roberto Paradise (San Juan, PR), Art League Houston (Houston, TX), and Field Projects (New York, NY). Recent group exhibitions include Marinaro Gallery (New York, NY), Nathalie Karg (New York, NY), Dio Horia (Mykonos, Greece), MRS. (Maspeth, NY), Kate Werble Gallery (New York, NY), Left Field (San Luis Obispo, CA), 11R (New York, NY), The Hole (New York, NY), Brand New Gallery (Milan, Italy), and Eric Firestone Gallery (East Hampton, NY).
- ‘Interview: Caroline Wells Chandler's Queertopia’, Juxtapoz, March 27 2018 , (PDF)
- ‘Artist of the Week: Caroline Wells Chandler’, LVL3, October 31 2018 (PDF)
- ‘Meet The 'Nasty Stitches' Making Embroidery And Knitting Political’, Huffington Post, June 21 2017 , (PDF)
- ‘Caroline Wells Chandler: Crotcheting Utopia’, AEQAI, February 10 2017 , (PDF)
- ‘Q&A with Caroline Wells Chandler’, Maake Magazine, , (PDF)
- ‘Crocheting a a Queer Vision of Art History’, Hyperallergic, February 24 2016 , (PDF)
- ‘Caroline Wells Chandler and the in-between’, Two Coats of Paint, March 6 2016 , (PDF)